Monday, October 28, 2013

Heather... and Chip

Hello Blake! 

I've lived in the capitol city of Concord, NH since 1992. It's one of those stereotypical New England communities where everyone says "wicked" and if you're not a Boston sports fan then you might want to hide. Overall though, New Hampshire is a very outdoorsy state. People hike, fish, hunt, jet ski, go boating, snow mobile, ski and basically anything else you can think of to do outside. 

When I signed up to get your piano I was really excited because I knew that no matter what season it was, I'd have a great background for such an important item! Then I was told that I was going to be getting it in the fall! 

How perfect!




Every fall our leaves change colors and it causes a mass amount of tourists to come flooding into our state, we call them leaf peepers. Normally, I'm not included in them, but this year I was! I took the piano and placed it in various locations, in leaves and around pumpkins. I took far too many photos, which I'm known for within my friend group, and chose my favorites to display here. My photos were taken in three different places; my backyard, a park on the Merrimack River and Pumpkin Festival in Keene, NH. 

My pocket beagle, Chip, wouldn't let me take any photos without him so I decided to make him model for me a bit! He really loved Blake's piano! 

The park on the river is right in downtown Concord and I had to take advantage of the falling leaves and crisp water! 

The photos taken at Pumpkin Festival are especially cool because not only is that where I went to college (Keene State - Go Owls!) but they won back the title of World Record for Most Lit Jack-o-Lanterns this year! So cool, right? 

The festival is a huge fixture in that town, and our state, and it was great to be apart of it this year!

Oh and if you recognize Keene it might be because it was the infamous Main Street in Robin William's JUMANJI. I thoroughly enjoyed having the piano in my possession and had many come up and ask me what it was for! I was happy to tell them all about Poughkeepsie and why they needed to read it immediately! Thank you, Blake, for letting me borrow your cherished piano!

No comments:

Post a Comment